DRESS ME BLOG x Binzento Vincente PROMO

:) I began this blog entry with a smile, because I am excited! Yes, I am a workaholic. I am already planning a few Binzento Vincente projects for 2012

Ladies and gents, I am here to announce a collaboration fashion blog with one of the most adorable fashion bloggers I know: Jasmine Webster from DRESS ME BLOG. Jasmine was originally from Auckland, New Zealand, and now reside in Hong Kong as a fashion stylist. This collaboration will feature a full week of fashion and lifestyle between the East and the West. 

As some of you know, I was from Hong Kong. The concept is to showcase our fashion perspectives as  "foreigners" in our "new" country. More details will come when the time is near… 

If you haven't, please vote Binzento Vincente for "2011 Best New Canadian Blog"!! :) It is a honour to be nominated. If you think I deserve to win, please click on the link and VOTE! woot! http://polldaddy.com/poll/5664010/

Like me on Facebook: Binzento Vincente
Follow me on Twitter: @SimplyVincent
Subscribe to my YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/vwslaw
Listen to me on Heello: @SimplyVincent
Be my fan on 微博: @SimplyVincent
Email me: vincent_waishing_law@hotmail.com