2010 Winter Shoe Style

When contemplating shoe styles recently, heals have reached sky high proportions, platforms chunkier & extra detail is absolutely everything. The trend even more prevalent this winter as once again it will be all about your feet making the statement.

When it comes to boots in particular, embellishments are the key which include zips, laces, studs and embroidery. Lengths vary in extremes from ankle boots to seductive thigh high styles, and you can opt for either closed in or peep toe in a rainbow of colours.

I'm already sorting out my shortlist of Winter favourites, I know I'm being a little boring but dark colours always have my preference. I figure with so many different styles to chose from, at least if I have the colour sorted I can move on to finding the perfect style.

Here's this season's contenders.... (Ok so the
Jimmy Choo's are on my 'fantasy' shopping list)..

Wittner Allience boot $299.95 www.wittner.com.au

Betts Zip Code Ankle Boots in Black $139.99 www.betts.com.au or perhaps I could be adventurous with grey...

Siron Razor Zip Boot www.sirenshoes.com.au

Sportsgirl Stevie Ankle Boot $159.95 www.sportsgirl.com.au

Jimmy Choo Biker Boot US $1195 www.net-a-porter.com

Marcs Washed Stud Leather Boot $259 www.marcs.com.au