Thursday 25th Feb - Today so far...

With the new issue of Mylookbook due online Monday, this week has been last minute craziness as always. This morning I'm having trouble getting focused though, you know one of those days where you know you should be concentrating on one thing yet your mind just keeps flitting all over the place? Here's today so far...

Ok, so started off productively looking at page layouts for the March Issue...

Then got distracted reading through Mary Kate & Ashley's "Influence" book... (love this book & BTW how stunning does Lauren Hutton look in this photo! - So natural)

Opened a package and got very excited that the Lilya Top I ordered from AustralianFlavour had arrived! Received approval from my daughter when I put it on. So happy that the weather is slightly cooler today so I can wear it with leggings...

Started thinking about the Nookie 'Blondie' Coat I have on order... It may need to get much colder to wear this one so I'm happy to wait - very excited though (yes - even have a picture printed out..)

So it's only 9:30 and that's just a brief mention of a few of the things that distracted me so far today. Need to focus - 4 more days until the new issue needs to be uploaded... If I get distracted again I might post up some March preview pages later...