NW Questions

I was flattered to be contacted by NW Magazine today who have recently launched their new look site & have approached a few bloggers with some style questions of their own...

I'm always happy to chat all things fashion and below are my answers!


NW: What is the most worn item of clothing in your wardrobe?


Right now it's an Oscar 3rd silk dress. It's pretty much been my staple dress all summer as it's so lightweight and cool. It's also really flattering and has an unusual cut which I love. Every season I seem to have 1 favourite piece which just gets worn to death.


Oscar The Third Vortex Shirt Dress

NW: It’s Oscar night and you can be dressed by any designer, who would you choose?

Hard question! I've actually always loved Jennifer Anniston's understated & natural red carpet style. So if I had the opportunity to walk the red carpet I would say it would be in something similar to Jen's dress below (in 2004 by
Chanel - I wouldn't mind Brad Pitt on my arm either!) In support of Australian designers though I'd also be happy to wear anything by Nicola Finetti!


NW: What trend are you tired of?

I'm not so crash hot on all the 80's looks, I didn't really like it the first time around & I don't think it's any better this time.


If you could give any celebrity a makeover, who would it be?

Definitely Lindsey Lohan. She used to be so stunning and natural and now I just cringe whenever I see photos of her.

Who is your celebrity style icon and why?

It's so hard to narrow it down to 1 however if I take a look at which celebrity's outfits I would be happy to wear almost every single one of it would have to be Rachel Bilson. I'm quite short and so is she so I tend to keep a close eye on what she's wearing and what really suits her. I also love how she mixes basics with a few statement pieces and perfectly balances the entire outfit. Some of my favourite ensembles from the past are below:







NW: 3 Favourite Blogs?

http://girlwithasatchel.blogspot.com/

http://www.sassisam.wordpress.com/
http://www.lavieboston.com/