I Had Crohns Disease Since 1990

I have had crohns disease since 1990 and been through two surgeries and a lot of trying and failing about different diets over the years. After the last surgery were the doctors removed 1 meter of my small intestine and ½ m of my large intestine it was really bad… I then took a bold decision to quit the recommended hospital treatment, which was said to be the only way back to a “normal” way of living. At that time (march 2009) I had 40% hemoglobin (5.7) and zero iron in my body, and a really poor state of the intestines with a reference of a calprotectin test (fecal-test) at 5500.

At Sola Healthfarm I will tell you about my sick-story to start with before I will go more into depth about the savior, which was the ph-diet recommended by dr. Young. “The New Biology” from dr. Young changed the cards, and I will explain what ”The New Biology” contains with regards to dietary choices and lifestyle, and the reason it works on every disease for those who wants that kind of information. Today my hemoglobin is at 90% (13.1) and the intestines are a lot better (fecal-test reading at 143) and this is by following the advise of dr. Young.

I also published a book during 2009 named 11.9=2, and I can tell you about my views for the future. The book is a novel, but it is mainly about what lies ahead of future changes for the whole world. In my point of view we are now living in the most interesting times of human history ever, and if anyone feels that the world has changed during the last couple of years, I definitely mean that we barely have seen the start of what lies ahead. I mean we have started on something we can call an evolutionary quantum leap, where the humans are playing the star role by pushing evolution to the next level in terms of consciousness of who we are. This is a subject I have digged into the last years as a part of the book-project 11.9=2.
Info on the book: http://www.119-2.no
Rune Vatne