Lazy make-over...

I had it planned to stay home all day today (working of course) however as it turns out my Mum is driving up to see my sister & I so we're now going out for a quick lunch. I'm in one of those horrible moods where I just don't feel like dressing up at all however my baggy tshirt and pants probably aren't going to cut it for a lunch date.

Solution: The original outfit is a simple v-neck tee and elastic waist baggy cotton pants (the perfect stay at home all day comfort ensemble). I've simply added a cute jacket and ankle boots. Please excuse the photo with no shoes (and my ugly white feet!) I just wanted to show you all how easy it can be to quickly make yourself presentable with barely any effort at all (and still remain comfortable on those days that your feeling just a little bit 'yuck').


The jacket I am wearing is from Ladakh and is still available here