Sienna Miller Anarchy Multi Buckle Wedges

As strange as it may sound, there are particular items of clothing or accessories that I have to admit I’ve experienced ‘love at first sight’ with.

You know that feeling you get in the first second of glimpsing said item and you suddenly know you have to have it? You know you won’t stop obsessing about it until you have one of your own?

My most recent experience was glimpsing this photo of Sienna Miller in her cream leather buckled wedges. I knew straight away that these would be #1 on my summer wardrobe wish list... Sienna's are the Anarchy Multi Buckle Wedges from Topshop, however I'm doing my research to find out if there are other similar styles around as US$160 is a bit above my current budget... I'll keep you updated!

Anarchy Multi Buckle Wedges US$160 www.topshop.com