Matching Mismatched

The August Issue of Mylookbook is going to be focusing on how to wear this season's printed fabrics. It was a huge trend I noticed in so many of the collections at RAFW this year and even more prominent was the theme of mixing and matching different prints in the one outfit. Be it geometric prints, pretty florals, stripes or digital prints, it seems another fashion faux pas has now been completely turned upside down.

I won't go into huge detail about this new season trend of mixing prints as I want to save it for the August issue, however I was really excited when my sister & niece came to visit me this weekend, both in the most gorgeous and perfectly matching "mismatched" outfits. My sister has always been a total style guru, now seeing her clever styling extend to her daughter is just too cute for words!