Casual Sunday-Loving it

I am starting to love my Sundays ever since I took the initiative to strictly refrain myself from working 7 days a week. We all need that time during the week to "recharge" the mind and body. Thankfully, this Sunday we had a clear blue sky and sunny weather. For those who lives in Calgary will understand that there are only "two phases" of summer here - "July & August". Therefore, whenever there is an opportunity for the sun, people tend to make the best out of it.  
(1.) It was absolutely a gorgeous day today (clear blue sky), considering it was raining cats and dogs for the past few days. (2.) The sky has really triggered my colour choice for clothing. For a chill day like today however, being casual is all I needed. :-) (3.) Then green grass ensures me that summer is coming. Going for brunch with my friend Sonia was the greatest idea. We went to Cora today, a Canadian breakfast/lunch chain from Montreal. (4.&6.) Eggs Benedict and Blue Berry Fields Pancakes looked exceptionally good. (5.) The restaurant always give a warm welcome except for the long line-up (at least a half-hour wait) every Sunday. (7. 8.&9.) Casual outfit today: (Tops: Jimmy Choo for H&M Tee,  Tommy Hilfiger army vest; Bottom: Levi's 510; Bracelet: Bottega Veneta).
Finally, I just like to post a few pics I snapped with my phone during the Alberta Fashion Week. Unfortunately I was unable to take as many pics as I want since I was busy writing down notes and preparing for interviews during the event. Just want to mention, we have some stylish people in this city :-) (10.) Fashion blogger Diva Lounge (11.) D.W Fashion Designer (12.) Laura and Nichollette.

Comments and Suggestions? Follow me on Twitter: @SimplyVincent