Catching up with friends & digging up old pix

Another beautiful day here in Calgary. The sunny day is what kept me motivated during the day at work :-) 
What made me even more excited was that I received a (1.) new Gucci watch from a friend today xo. After work, I went for a little shopping and out to dinner at Joey's with couple of my friends (4.) Mandy and (5.) Elias. It's always nice to be able to have a couple (6.) drinks on a Monday evening. I was craving for some good salads and the (7.) Soy Chicken Viva Salad (soy chicken because I am a vegetarian) is always one of my favourites there. (8.) The curry Mandy had looked good as well. Finished off with (9.) Apple pie with maple ice-cream and (10.) Molten chocolate cake <3. (2. & 3.) Style of the day: Shirt: Comme des Garçons; Hat: H&M.

While writing my blog and fixing some photos on my phone, I dug up some old pics and played around with them with the "Instagram" app. These were photos I had during my attendance at the Canadian television 24th Annual Gemini Awards couple years ago. I am always thrill to see what people wear at the red carpet. :-) 
(1.) Me (won't go wrong wearing full black by Sisley Italy) (2.) Cory Monteith (3.) Erin Karpluk (3.) MTV-live Nicole Holness (4.) Leela Savasta (5.) Chandra West
(7.) Flashpoint casts: Hugh Dillon, Amy Jo Johnson & Enrico Colantoni (8.) Jessica Lucas (9.) George Stroumboulopoulos (10.) Heartland: Amber Marshall & Graham Wardle (11.) Rick Mercer (12.) Dragon's Den Arlene Dickinson

Comments and Suggestions? Follow me on Twitter: @SimplyVincent