My community wardrobe...

I have teenage daughters, and sometimes luckily, sometimes NOT, we all have very similar taste in clothing. When I say not, it’s only because it's MY wardrobe that now seems to have the ‘community wardrobe’ sign above it, not theirs.

I don’t think the traditional rules of how to appropriately dress for your age have changed recently (I remember regularly raiding my own mum’s wardrobe), but there has become a definitely less distinct line between what clothing is more suited to what age bracket in today’s society.

For me, at 36 I’m certainly not going to be wearing crop tops and skimpy denim shorts, however depending on how you style it, the diversity of clothing you’ll find in stores right now, really can look amazing, whatever age you are.

Luckily for me (and my girls) our “community’ wardrobe was topped up recently thanks to the very generous people at Dotti who have created a range of clothing that not only my girls have been gushing over, but I absolutely love as well!

So other than the arguments that I’m sure will arise over who wants to wear something when the other does, we’re all extremely happy (and spoiled) little fashionistas right about now!



Dotti rust knit sweater RRP$49.95

Dotti khaki singlet RRP$49.95

Dotti black sheer harem (or palazzo) pants RRP$69.95

Dotti leopard print faux fur jacket RRP$129.95