Introducing FlexiFlats - an amazing idea & super stylish!

Every now and again, someone comes up with one of those fabulous ideas and you simply think "wow" why hasn't someone done this before now, or why didn't I think of that!!

I received an email a few weeks ago introducing a new product called 'FlexiFlats'. A lightweight, compact ballet style shoe that comes rolled up into a small pouch which also converts into a shoulder bag, and also plays home to these stylish little shoes.

We've all been out in heals that look amazing, and may feel amazing for the first few hours, but then pain sets in and we're left with throbbing aching feet and can't wait to cut the night short in order to get home and relieve our agony.

All sounding familiar?

Well..... I received my first pair in the mail today and they not only look super stylish but are as comfy on as a pair of slippers. Available in 3 sizes and 3 colours (silver, pink or black) they retail for just $12 and you can purchase online at www.flexiflats.com.au

I'm so impressed with this new product I'll be purchase for all my party going friends and stocking up for myself.


Available in Black, Pink or Silver and in size Small (5-6), Medium (7-8) and Large (9-10)