Love The Look - Shenae Grimes

In the October Issue of Mylookbook I mentioned my current obsession with Baylayage hair. I also put together a page on animal print accessories, and a feature on little black dresses. I'm especially loving basic LBD's right now that can go from casual day to glamorous night with the simple addition of the right accessories. That's why I was darn excited this morning to come across this image of Shenae Grimes beautifully showcasing all my current favourites in one cute look.

Love it!



So anyway - where can you get yourself a cute basic little black dress & look as effortlessly perfect as Shaenae Grimes right now? Here's some I've found.

American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Double U Neck Long Sleeve Mini Dress US$38
Sportsgirl Power Ruched Dress $99.95 - I have this dress and it's so flattering. The ruched section sits exactly where your tummy is so hides any little bumps. There is also small little shoulder pads (I swore I wasn't going to do pads but these are only tiny...) anyway, the little shoulder pads add just a touch of squareness to the overall shape and create an amazing silhouette and well proportioned look.The Ladakh Basic Lady Dress $25 www.freez.com.au - This cotton/spandex shoe string strap dress will look cute on it's own as a summer basic or with a shirt or jacket over the top. And for $25 how can you go wrong?