Outfit Make-Over - Just add jacket

It’s pretty clear that the easiest way to update your outfit right now is with the simple addition of a jacket. I know it's not ground breaking fashion news, however one of the things I love about this trend is that the styles are so diverse and it seems there are no strict rules. Styles include the tuxedo, military, denim, sequined or leather, whatever your choice of jacket, it’s the unavoidable essential accessory this season (yes I know we're coming into Summer but I’m pretty sure they’ll be just as important next Winter).. You can do them with the traditional items like leggings and jeans, I’m loving them with a floaty dress or even a pair of shorts (Olivia Palermo & Blake Lively Style) Here’s some inspiration for the week ahead...

Rachel Bilson & her cute Cropped Jacket

Black Lively - One the set of Gossip Girl

Vanessa Jackman Blog
Olivia Palermo - The Jacket with Shorts & Ankle Boots - I like, could I pull this off myself? Not sure but Olivia Does it perfectly... Photo courtesy of the Sartorialist

If you like sequins, I discovered this Robert Rodriguez Sequin Jacket on sale from US$495 down to US$247.50 at www.shopbop.com

Whitney Port is so cute & equally as cute is this over sized sequin blazer and skinny jean combo..

Streetstyle from the Altamira Blog
Last but not least, my favourite pic (from Altamira) is this cute cropped Military Jacket and shorts combo. So simple yet so perfect..