Thinking about tan leather heels...

I really hate it when I come across an amazing pair of shoes, fall in love with the style, then find out it's available in either black or tan leather.

For me it becomes a complicated & difficult decision, especially if I'm not shoe shopping for a specific occasion, to accessories a particular outfit or I really can't afford them but have to have them anyway. I'm genuinely torn...


Once I've decided that I NEED this new shoe, I go over each of their merits. A pair of black heels are classic & dependable, however there's just something about that natural earthy brown leather that says your a little edgy and bohemian, black is more grown up, tan will help make an outfit look more understated & chic .... it goes on and on and it's impossible!

Right now however I think I'm leaning toward the tan side. I know black always looks amazing, however don't have any formal events to go to in the near future, tan has more of a summery feel, plus I've found lots of evidence to support my thinking....

A sneak peak at the November Issue of Mylookbook - Tan Heels that available right now!