Casual Jeans and T-Shirt, but Still Buttoned Up


I bat for the team dressy, when I work from home, usually on Sundays dressed very casual, and catch up on things around the house to run errands, walk for me We adopt a dog, Rosie. It's too cold it is outside the typical casual clothes if you do not. On a colder day wearing a turtleneck and boots, and scarves, hats, gloves, appeared in court probably blow fish.



I have a very hard time feeling great on a shirt no matter what you shred it. But I think a black and white striped graphic tee and I think it's a classic wardrobe truth. I have just a T-shirt (if not taken into account that I sleep in) and that's all. Occasionally I will take it in layers in a jacket or a jacket with a scarf for a touch of the band is visible. For the rest of the time I prefer to use my shirt without stripes on a crisp white shirt tucked like a jersey.

I like a boat neck T layers in this way because it exposes more of the white shirt. I either pop the neck leaving a pair of top button undone, or I'm completely the button to the shirt, as shown here. Sometimes I pop the button and neck because my neck of the giraffe has the additional coverage. I've been treating my collars in this way since the 80's and still feels good.




I do not wear my casual accessories other than a wedding ring watch, and specifications. I will carry a purse if I have to carry a wallet. A wool coat goes over the whole team and the child I'm locked in the house. I have five layers on top and feeling properly roasted.Yes! I like to wear jackets in layers for two reasons. First, the added heat is great when you have little resistance to the cold like me. Second, when away from home is good for taking off his coat and still feel together because they are using a structured jacket.