Ma Signature


Finally, my signature. Here the picture is signed by Dianna ... You know, her lipstick orange? It's really his thing to it. I do not know if you say like that in French, but the Americans, it call it the signature look. The little thing that belongs to you and that you always come back, regardless of the methods and seasons.

For example:

Emmanuelle Alt and blazers.

Alexa Chung and her heels.

Taylor Tomasi and his red hair.

Franca Sozzani and kitten heels.

Anna Dello Russo and his giant fruit on her head.

Nicole Kidman and Botox.

Jenna Lyons and his glasses.

Bianca Jagger and white tuxedos.

Elisa Nalin and scarves in their hair ...

My level signature look is 0 points. I'm here to ask the girls if they find the studio that I have a signature look, and they say what comes into their head to make me happy, like, your shirts, your combined denim, Scott adds cut off your pants ...

But I say, if there is no one thing that immediately comes to mind is that there is no signature look. Bah, too bad! We live very well without, right?