Celebrity style inspiration: Kylie Minogue

Images: Zimbio

I was reading through Paula Joye’s website www.lifestyled.com.au this morning and came across an article on Kylie Minogue. Paula mentions that she’d forgotten how much she liked looking at photos of Kylie and what she's wearing.  It made me realize that I hadn’t stalked Kylie for outfit inspiration in a while either and to be honest I don’t know why!

Kylie has a style that has evolved faultlessly over the years. She is a master of balancing classic style with just the right touch of a current trend. She’s an expert in lightly accessorizing so that the most basic of outfits is transformed into a flawless ensemble, and at 42 she just seems to keep getting better and better at it.

As you get older (and I'm feeling it at 36) it gets harder to find people in your own age group to look to for outfit inspiration. There are are SO many fashion blogs to look at, and I DO love looking at them, however lately I've been feeling like I'm a decade too late to wear most of the things I see.

Thank you Kylie for your endless inspiration, now that your back on my radar I don't feel so lost!