Kirrily Johnston Winter 2011

Last night I poured over images of designer's winter collections, editing a selection of winter styles that will appear in the next issue of the Mylookbook digital magazine. With half my mind contemplating what should go in the magazine and the other half distracted by thoughts of my own fantasy wardrobe (particularly with RAFW just around the corner), it was  Kirrily Johnston's "Stories of the Desert Collection" that ticked all the boxes for both my trains of thought. Those raw earthy colours, perfectly balanced combination of textures, and to top it off, all modeled by the stunning Samantha Harris. This collection so beautifully encompasses Australian style that I couldn't wait until next month to feature some of my favourite looks... 
Oh, and the accessories...

All available online at
www.kirrilyjohnston.com



Follow Mylookbook on Bloglovin