Easy style... The jumper dress...

I do love a cute jumper dress. Especially at this time of year when the weather is so all over the place your not sure if you should be packing away your summer wardrobe or pulling out your winter. A cute knitted dress will not only be SO comfortable, it'll look great with tights or leggings, on it's own with ankle boots or dressed up with a pair of heels. I blogged about Christine Centenera and her jersey style jumper dress a few months ago, however recently I was gifted a gorgeous knitted jumper dress from Otto mode and I have seriously NOT stopped wearing it. Above are examples of how versatile this style of dress can be and below is the Lola tunic knit dress I was given by Otto mode. (Note: that's not me in the photo - how I wish I was that tall!)

Below are some of my other favourite items that Otto mode has available online right now...

Kathleen dress Ivetta dress  Radinka dress