Parcel in the post...

I'm not overly enthusiastic about publishing photos of myself on my blog. I'm a MASSIVE fan of other personal style bloggers, but for me at 5ft tall and a medium build, I'm definitely no model and feel MUCH more comfortable behind the camera lens than in front. I was recently given the opportunity though to test out the new www.westfield.com.au online shopping site and select an item for myself (which was then kindly gifted to me by the team at Westfield).

My choice was the 'Celeste Shirt Dress' from Glue Store. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I spotted it and could see the potential as a comfy and floaty summer frock, or teaming it up with stockings and a jacket for winter. So here I am in my new dress (the photo kindly taken by my daughter Taya and her friend Emilie). The dress is even lovelier than I expected, exactly the right size, super comfy and was delivered to me super fast after ordering. WIN WIN WIN! Thank you Westfield!



Pictured: Motel Celeste Shirt Dress from Glue Store or for more dresses, click here.

Other items available online at www.westfield.com that I have my eye on...
 Winston Peep Toe Wedge by Novo Shoes  Ansdorf Suede Envelope Clutch, Mycatwalk  Soft shirt dress by JAG